Building Your Coverage
Norman-Spencer is here for you as we continue to navigate through this global pandemic. We’re continuing our implemented procedures to make sure that you receive timely feedback on any and all claims, servicing, and placement requests. Some of those steps include:
- We’ve implemented remote working for our team and have provided equipment and security support to maximize their capacity to work from home.
- Our team stays up-to-date with news on cyber threats and receives security updates through the help of our IT team.
- Since the start of the pandemic, we also have taken additional steps to deep clean and disinfect our offices so that they are safe for our team when they return to the office.
We Have Your Back
- Our divisions have and will continue to be available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Be cautious of scams offering unsolicited insurance policies or asking you to purchase any change to your coverage. When in doubt, confirm these offers with your agent or broker!
- Policy wording remains unchanged by COVID-19. Coverage provided by your policy before the outbreak of COVID-19 will be available to you until the expiration or termination of the policy, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy and any mutually agreed midterm change that is customary to insurance.
- Mid-term changes in exposure will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Renewal policy extensions will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- If you have a claim at this time, it will be processed normally based on the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
State Specific Updates
- If you are a New York policyholder, please click here for additional information.
- Norman-Spencer will continue to address and act accordingly to any updates from our insurance regulators,
government officials, clients and vendors.
- If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com or call 800-543-3248. Thank you!